Friday, March 30, 2012

Divine Appointments by Brenda Craig

Divine Appointments
Posted By Brenda On March 30, 2012 @ 2:00 am In Word of the Day | 1 Comment
“And such some of you were [once]. But you were washed clean (purified by a complete atonement for sin and made free from the guilt of sin), and you were consecrated (set apart, hallowed), and you were justified [pronounced righteous, by trusting] in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the [Holy] Spirit of our God” (I Corinthians 6:11 Amplified).
Word of the Day
Beloved, I am sending divine contacts, arranging everything down to even the indiscernible details. Have faith. Can you see the light of the stars traveling through the heavens? Can you see the fish swimming in the deepest fathoms of the ocean? Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. It is the same with all I am doing in your life. I am working on many fronts to bring things about.
It is important to see things from a heavenly perspective, not an earthly one. The Word I have spoken continues on and on like the light of many stars, traveling until it hits the object of its affection. In the days to come you must learn the principle of seeing from My perspective. You must learn to see from the position given to you in Me.

Yes, the door of heaven is open to you, over you and you are forever within heaven’s habitation. Keep on coming, keep on receiving without question or doubt. You will not be disappointed.

Do not give in to any seeds of unbelief. Do not look too introspectively at your own heart. Look at Mine and know you are in Me and I am in you. Only respond to conviction, not guilt. My conviction, never and I mean never, releases guilt or shame. Confess and move on in Me. I have freed you from the guilt of sin (1 Corn. 6:11).

Beloved, don’t keep Me waiting based on your wrong misconceptions or a need to produce some kind of penance. I have already paid the price. Accept this and move on. Time is short and I need you. You are an amazing part of an incredibly intricate plan. Right now at this very moment necessary contacts are being planned, divine appointments are being arranged. It is essential that you be there when they are revealed. Their time as well as yours has come…Read Complete Love Letter… [1]

Prayer
Lord, You paid the ultimate price and made way for me to be where You are—to see things from Your vantage point. Many times I get discouraged because I can’t see with my eyes what You have spoken to me. I can’t see in the natural what Your Word says already is. Just as Your words “let there be light” continue on through the constant birthing of new stars, so shall the Word You have spoken over my life continue until it releases all You have planned.

I embrace the open door of Heaven and the position given to me in You, Lord. I refuse all doubt and unbelief. Negative words of men are of no consequence to me and they have no power when I embrace the truth. You paid the price for me and I accept the fullness of provision Your life has given to me. I accept Your perfect sacrifice and I move on to move in sync with You. Divine appointments await me and some have even come to me. My eyes are open and my ears attentive to Your voice; therefore, I will not miss one contact necessary to the fulfillment of Your plans for me or the ones I meet. My time and theirs has come. I am listening. Amen
Reflect and Journal
1. Reflect on the many people and situations the Lord has sent into your life to further your progress and bring you one more step into the fulfilling of destiny.
2. What promises have you let go by the wayside because you didn’t see what you expected when you expected to see it?
3. In what areas are you too introspective and have the tendency to give sway to guilt and shame? In what areas have you been walking in unbelief and are these areas connected in any way to guilt, shame or the need to pay penance in order to move on? Confess for not believing the blood of Jesus is enough. Release them. Expressing this in your journal will help you now and at a later date.
4. Reflect on the difference between guilt/condemnation and conviction. One speaks death and one brings freedom and life.
5. Take some time to walk to the open door of Heaven and listen. Do this by quiet worship with a heart to hear what Holy Spirit is saying, time to hear which Words He wants to bring to your remembrance.

Article printed from Journals of the Heart: http://www.journalsoftheheart.com
URL to article: http://www.journalsoftheheart.com/2012/03/you-are-seated-in-heavenly-places-day-3-divine-appointments/
URLs in this post:
[1] Read Complete Love Letter…: http://www.journalsoftheheart.com/?p=207

No comments: