Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why Do You Delay?

God is asking you this question.

Why do you delay?
Come to ME today.
I take all sin away
Feelings of failure they cannot stay.

You look with
Eyes that see
Far too much of you
And not enough of ME.

I've told you before
I'll tell you again
Only in ME will you 
Find the Victory to win.

I know your struggles
 I feel your pain
I see how you battle
With Fear and with Shame.

You look at your shortcomings
But I look at you coming to ME
So now, come in Faith believing
And Let me set you free!

He who comes to ME
I will not turn away
See the Love in MY eyes
Believe the words that I say.

I am a rewarder of 
Those who seek Me
Believe that I AM and I shall ever be
ALL that you need throughout Eternity.

                                                  © NEM 11-18-11

Dear One,

I do not know who you are, but GOD knows you by name! He prompted me to write this to you...He knows where you are. He knows you've been running, hurting, searching.  Searching for answers, but even in the midst of your search, you are afraid to find them, because you fear the pain that might lie in the answer, that what you fear will be true.

HE says " I AM TRUE- count every man a liar (in comparison.)  STOP! Stand still.  Run no more.  Turn and come to ME again, I AM waiting with outstretched arms.  I AM waiting to do you no harm.  This is what repentance really means; to stop and turn around, change your mind, and LET ME change your heart!  You cannot change things that only I can change. I can and I WILL change your life, IF you will but LET ME.  It is NOT too late.  COME HOME my child. I AM WAITING FOR YOU."
John 6:37 (AMP)  All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]. 

John 6: 63 (GNB)  What gives life is God's Spirit; human power is of no use at all. The words I have spoken to you bring God's life-giving Spirit.

John (LITV) 8:36  Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.
Heb 4:14  Let us, then, hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we have a great High Priest who has gone into the very presence of God---Jesus, the Son of God.
Heb 4:15  Our High Priest is not one who cannot feel sympathy for our weaknesses. On the contrary, we have a High Priest who was tempted in every way that we are, but did not sin.
Heb 4:16  Let us have confidence, then, and approach God's throne, where there is grace. There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us just when we need it. 

Heb 11:6 (MSG) It's impossible to please God apart from faith. And why? Because anyone who wants to approach God must believe both that he exists and that he cares enough to respond to those who seek him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire the valuable facts you provide inside your content. Ill bookmark your weblog and also have my youngsters test up right here often. I am very certain theyll discover a lot of new stuff here than anyone else!

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

Dear Anonymous,

You and your family are very welcome to visit here, anytime! May you always find Jesus waiting, and a Word from God in due season that will bless and refresh you and encourage you.

Lovingly,
Nancy