Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is it Brass or is it Really Gold?

Annetta sent me the following piece before she released it to the public.  My spirit bore witness and indeed I heard the words " Gold and Brass" as I read it and had a glimpse of something that "appeared to be pure Gold, but in reality was only Brass.  

And I heard this word in connection with this writing:

 Many have accepted brass and thought it was gold.  They have replaced anointing with shouting and worship with fleshly displays of pure emotion.  I created emotion, and I created the dance and I created music... it was all under the direction of Lucifer my covering angel... who when he fell, now tries covertly to cover my chosen ones with darkness and deception, and has replaced the pure with the profane. Rise up and exercise your senses, both physically and spiritually to discern good and evil. Do not be deceived I am NOT mocked, nor will allow my chosen Bride to continue in deception.  I WILL have my pure and spotless Bride who has kept herself and awaits the return of her Bridegroom my Son with hearts full of adoration and expectant anticipation. 

Voice of the Seer!
I looked and saw the congregation applauding at the conclusion of a Performance. Performing is a manner of functioning, pretending, acting or entertaining before an audience. As  people commenced in friendly fellowship, a call came through and was projected onto a screen on the wall where all could see and hear. A voice spoke and said, “That production was demonic!” Stunned, many became afraid as they had already quietly pondered these things but laid them aside because everyone else seemed to accept them.

I sense the Lord reminding His church to pay attention to His leading through our spirits. The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord.
The Lord would say: Awaken my sleeping one, my beloved. Awaken and see the thing that has come too near my church. I  warned you, but like one awakened by the alarm clock, you reached over and hit the snooze button.  Unless you awaken, my beloved, that which has been formed against you will overtake you.
You must never depend on another to see with eyes I have given you. Never be lulled into complacency by reliance on the ears of those who must hear for their own paths. Never expect salvation to be worked out by others who are working out their own.
Remember the  times I cautioned you to pay attention to the small gentle whispers of My Spirit. But you would not. Instead you glanced around at the nodding heads of others. This is to awaken my beloved, not to condemn. Step forth in faith NOW and know I Am with you. I would that you see the open door before you now. You have reached a point of decision and must look with the eyes of eternity and know. Note that deceptive thing allowed into my church. There must be no mixture or compromise of truth. Your move, beloved.

They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold and silver, bronze and iron, wood and stone. In the same hour the fingers of a man’s hand appeared and wrote opposite the lampstand on the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace; and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.
Dan 5:4-5

Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.”
Ezek 8:6

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
Phil 2:12

~~~~~~~~
Oh Lord, we ask that you would continue to reveal Yourself to us and to open our eyes of understanding to really see and understand the Beauty of Your Holiness!  Let nothing profane be a part of our lives for we desire to be that spotless Bride.  Teach us and help us to discern.  Teach and train us by your Spirit drawing us ever closer in relationship with you that we may KNOW you and shun the Brass and go for the Gold of intimacy with You. 
This we pray in Jesus Name Amen!

Why not journal your thoughts and heart to Him concerning things that you have questioned in your own heart?  Listen for His response and be encouraged!  He loves to reveal His heart to those who truly want to hear it!

Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that this could not have come at a better time for me!! I thank the Lord for confirming some things to me through your words in this post. My spirit bears witness to this.

Just recently, the Lord asked me to leave the church my family and I have been attending for four years. It has been difficult as I love the people I have come to know as my "family." Our leaving has caused quite a stir. False things are being said, and most everyone has turned their backs to us. When the pastor finally talked to me... it was under false pretenses, and I'll just say that the things he spoke did not show the love of Christ. After this "attack", the Lord said "turn away and never look back."

I have had two dreams in the past couple weeks about this pastor and they were a little disturbing. The last one was of him doing a service. The spirit fell on him and everyone was clapping in agreement and getting excited, but I sensed something was definitely NOT right and not of God. I had to leave. I watched the service continue from the outside of the building. Then the spirit fell on my husband who was still inside. The pastor got really excited. He seemed proud of my husband and kept encouraging him. My husband walked to me, pointed his finger in my face and said, "if you will just humble yourself and get in the same spirit as everyone else, you will not feel like an outsider and feel so alone." The pastor was repeating, "That's right! You tell her!" Then I awoke.

My husband and I discussed the dream and we both agree the enemy is trying to make us feel like we are all alone in this (which isn't difficult since we've lost so many who we thought were true friends), and even trying to cause doubt in each other.

I've wondered about this dream. Why the "spirit" of the pastor. Why was everyone excited but I felt like something was really wrong? I really don't believe so, but am I the one who is wrong and seeing something that's not... and should get back in the same spirit as everyone else?

This post has answered and confirmed all these questions! Thank you for sharing!! Keep speaking the Truth!

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

Dear Heart,

It is an honor and ever humbling, to be used of God. That He would prompt that the posting of these two blended words would be in the perfect timing for you to find it, and for it to speak so personally to you heart, only shows how intimately He cares and is at work in and through us. Your steps are ordered. Lord I pray for this dear one, that her spiritual senses be quickened and heightened to the slightest nudge and whisper that You would give. assure her of your ever present care and watchful eye as she walks through this time of transitioning. Just as a woman about to give birth begins to transition, so too, as we are about to be birthed into higher and greater realms of Your Glory and Presence, there must be a transitioning and a coming out and a moving forward. Give her Your Shalom, showing her that in Your Peace, there is nothing missing, broken or lacking. That all that is necessary WILL be supplied along the way. Thank you for her trust in you, may it grow stronger day by day. This I pray in the beautiful Name above all other names, Jesus our Lord. Amen.

Heart n Hands Inc. said...

One other thing dear heart;
Both you and your husband were in agreement to leave, but in the dream he was still in the church and began to question you.

This speaks two things to me: 1. The enemy is using his age old trick from the garden to try to bring doubt and distrust both of God and your ability to hear God. Remember he asked Eve, "yea, HATH God said?"

Secondly, and much more subtle perhaps is that you need to loose yourselves of any SOUL TIES,spirit of manipulation or control, and any physic, soulish prayers being prayed over or against you. Such prayers, even done in ignorance amount to white witchcraft and that must be broken off of you.

Together, you and your husband take authority over them and nullify them by the Blood of Jesus and shut the door. Speak blessing over the congregation and pastor, praying for God's will and hand to be upon them and leave them in His hands!

Do not speak against, do not enter into speculation,or conversations that are meant to draw you into gossip. Keep yourselves pure and undefiled.

IF at all possible, give/mail a letter of withdrawal thanking them for the years of service they have given to the church and you, and that you appreciate all they have been and done, and you are just in a new season and must follow God. Leave it at that. If he blesses fine, if it doesn't that's okay too. YOU do what's right and leave other people's responses and actions between them and God.

Be blessed dear one!

Lovingly,
Nancy