Monday, May 31, 2010

UNHOLY ALLIANCES

UNHOLY ALLIANCES


As I was leading intercession this past Saturday, I received a

directive from God. At first I thought it was just for our local church. But I contacted another Apostle who also has a Saturday

intercessory group which he co-hosts. I ran it past him and he

concurred and added some more illumination to what I heard.


I will give you a synopsis of the flow of intercession so

you can understand...


I awoke this Saturday for prayer and felt to pray for Israel,

for the Times and Seasons, (that satan not change them) and

for our local outreach we were doing. As my group prayed,

we prayed for Israel, for America to return to Godly Foundations and for the other two items I’ve mentioned.

I had felt to open intercession with worship, and then after we

had prayed, I was singing in the Spirit.


Suddenly, I heard a trumpet blow!


It startled me so much, that I instinctively turned towards

the direction it came, which is where our musicians are during worship (although we have no wind woods section yet.)


Then I CLEARLY heard God say, “CALL A FAST.”

So, I asked, “What is the purpose of this fast?” I went to my Bible and opened to Isaiah 58 to refresh myself on God’s fast, and these words jumped out at me:


Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen?

To loose the bands of wickedness..?


Then I “knew” that God was wanting to take the church to a new level, (in worship and other areas as well) but there were breakthroughs that must come for that to happen. (This is not to say, that God isn’t always wanting to take us to a new level- but this is specific- at a specific time, and for specific purposes for this time.)


Then I received the word from my Apostle which said:


"On your fast…. Break unholy alliances and forge holy alliances."


So I probed him a little further. Here is what he wrote to me:


"This is what ails the church. Not just the govt. The CHURCH has made unholy alliances in order to further agendas. Christians have made unholy alliances in order to get ahead or promote their ministries, Wherever the money was, some did whatever it took to get it in the name of their ministry. This goes from the top to the bottom and has to start with the individual. Each one of us has to pray for unholy alliances to be revealed so that we can break each one of them. The govt rests on His shoulders and therefore on our shoulders if we are His body. It is up to the church according to 2 Chron 7:14 not the govt." (emphasis underlines added by me)


People, this is serious business that God is speaking to us about!

It is not just to the American Christian (although we need a serious awakening!) It is to the WHOLE BODY of CHRIST. We are part of one another, as His Body, so when The Church in America is sick and ailing, and has forged unholy alliances, it affects the WHOLE BODY.


Moreover, it is a call to each individual in the body to fast, to ask God to reveal any unholy alliances YOU have made, and to REPENT and BREAK THEM! And to then to FORGE HOLY ALLIANCES.


My intercessory group and the leadership at my local church have set this Tuesday aside as a “water only” fast day to seek God and pray. You may join us from 6am- 6pm eastern standard time, or perhaps God will speak to you to set your own time of seeking.


I have not received many strong directives, where God has clearly told me to say, “DO THIS.” Nor am I usually heavy handed in prophetic style, so I urge you to strongly to consider all of this Post and act on it!


For I am calling to you my children! I am calling to you my young men and women. I am calling to you my Fathers and Mothers in the Lord. Now is the season, for it is high time. It is time for you to take your places and walk in the Graces that I have given you for the tasks that lay before you. I have called you and I have expertly placed you in the Body as it pleases ME, saith the Lord.


But it has pleased you to please yourself, and to ignore the wooing of my Holy Spirit. It has pained you to let go of friendships you have made with the world. Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with Me? Dear ones, break those unholy alliances! Just as with my children of old, when they did not completely drive out the inhabitants in the Land that I gave to them, those inhabitants became thorns in their flesh, and stumbling blocks to them in their walk with Me.


Forge Holy Alliances with My Word! Look for those who will walk according to my Godly principles. Seek out like minded people of the Spirit, that are listening to Me. Deep calls unto deep. You will recognize those who are of me, by the depth of peace inside of you and by their adherence to following Me passionately! I AM calling you deeper! And Higher. The Standard of Accountability has been raised.


No longer will I tolerate hidden agendas amongst my people. I am calling for purity and a cleansing of My House! Get rid of long held ideas rooted in prejudice and man’s tradition. Let go of past hurts and disappointments. Lay the ax to the root of every ungodly thing that has grown up over time.


Examination time has come! Does it promote Peace according to Godly Standards? Does it Glorify ME, or is it designed to fulfill some personal goal you have set for yourself? Do not ask Me to bless your programs with their ulterior motives, for I will not!


What I WILL bless, is a sincere heart that is seeking ME. As you seek Me, seek MY way of doing and being right, you will find more than enough blessings to meet your every need and address your heart’s desires. For as you cleanse yourselves, your hearts will be made right, and right desires and right thinking and pure unclouded vision will come and you WILL see ME in the beauty of My Holiness and you WILL be changed from Glory to Glory, saith the Lord.


Isa 58:4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?

Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rearward.

Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:

Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Isa 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shalt honor him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:


Joe 1:14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,


2Ch 7:14 (AMP) If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Rom 8:19(AMP) For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God's sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship].

No comments: