Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things Revealed in Worship

During worship today we were singing;

"I want to sit at your feet, drink the cup in your hand, lean back on your breast and feel your heartbeat..."


The Lord began to speak to me and show me some things, important for us to know about enemy tactics, as well as affirmation of the Lord's great love for us.


Here is the Word:


I want you to know HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I want you to know My heart for you. I want you to know yes I have your back. Yes I am looking out for you.

Every attempt of the enemy to intimidate you is to cause you to doubt MY heart for you. When the enemy comes he is trying to cast doubt on My love for you, My heart towards you. He is trying to cut off that flow. He sows seeds of discontent to cause you not to trust Me, nor trust those I’ve put in leadership over you. To cause you to doubt them that they won’t hurt you, that they really can lead you, to doubt yourself that you really can and do hear Me, to cause you to doubt Me and that my heart is FOR you.

My heart IS for you! My heart is for your peace, it is for you to be undisturbed, it is for you to prosper.

There are two kinds of discontent, the kind the enemy sows and then Holy discontent that says I am not satisfied, I want More of you. I want you to know how much I love you. That there is nothing you can say, no little stumble, not even a big sin that will cause Me to stop loving you! Even if you were to walk away from Me and go to hell, My love would follow you there and I would love you all the days that you are there… but My heart would have a hole in it, because only You can fill that hole, just like only I can fill the hole that is in your heart.

Won’t you come and lean on My breast? Let my love flow into you and fill you, restore you, refresh you? Won’t you come into my heart and fill the hole that is there and let me come and fill the one that is in yours? Oh How I love you!

Respond to Him now!

Oh Lord, not only do I want to lean on your breast, I want to be immersed in your heart! I want to be swallowed up in your great love for me. I want to know you more! I want to hear the rhythm of your heartbeat and discern its cadence. I want to reflect that cadence in this world. I want to be an outflow of your Love. Wash over me now Lord with your love! Accept my love and gratitude that I send back to you. Though it is small compared to your great love, I give myself to you in adoration and with abandonment. Come Lord take your place in my heart and teach me how to take my place in yours. Amen.

2 comments:

Carole said...


Both messages [this and the previous one] are spot on, Nancy. Thanks

L.E. said...

Thank you for your obedience to the voice of the Holy Spirit, that no matter what you will speak those words that have been placed in your heart.

I soooo love you for that, and the word was right on time. Just wish that so many other folks will hear it as well. I believe it speaks to so many of their situations, that have them bound, feeling like they are held captive and not free to worship the Father.

That stuff has soooo taken over their hearts and minds that they can’t get past what is surrounding them, to see that the Father has always been right there beside them. And that the Father loves them and seeks and desires to draw us closer!

Luv ya,
L.E.