Saturday, March 2, 2013

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN WHERE YOU ARE GOING!

 You have never been where you are going, so don't depend on things from the past.  Don't think you know how this will turn out, or what it is going to look like, because you don't!  If you let Me have My way, it will be far better than anything you could ever imagine.  But that is not to say there won't be rough patches along the way.

Unless you focus your eyes on and cling to and rely upon and trust in  Me (Jesus), you will lose your footing and slip along the way.  The waves of opposition seem insurmountable, but don't look at the waves.  Remember Peter, the only one who dared to step out of the boat and get upon the water and walk out to Me?  It wasn't until he took his eyes off of Me and focused on how boisterous the waves were, that he began to sink! 

I will cause you to ride upon the high waves of the enemy's hand.  I will call you to walk upon the high places with ME.  If you will purify yourselves, by the washing of the Water of  My Word and by My Blood, getting rid of those things that hinder you and thus hinder ME, I will unleash great miracles in your midst, such as you cannot imagine.

You do not know where you are going, but I do! I know the way, for I have went before you as your High Priest and I will skillfully lead you in the way that you should go, only lean on me and trust me completely my Beloved For it is not only Your Fathers good pleasure to give to you the keys of the Kingdom, but it is My constant delight to reveal more of Myself to you.  Never forget, I am The Way, The Truth and The Life.  But I am very personally Yours, and You are Mine.  The Life you seek is Found in ME!

Let us journey on to all that I have planned for you...
Love, from your Bridegroom,
Jesus

Joshua 3:3 (TLB) "When you see the priests carrying the Ark of God, follow them.  You have never before been where we are going now, so they will guide you."

Isaiah 30:21 (BBE)  "And at your back, when you are turning to the right hand or to the left, a voice will be sounding in your ears, saying, This is the way in which you are to go."
 

Luke 12:32  "Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."  

Mat 16:19  "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

 Heb 3:1 "So, my dear Christian friends, companions in following this call to the heights, take a good hard look at Jesus. He's the centerpiece of everything we believe,
Heb 3:2  faithful in everything God gave him to do. Moses was also faithful,
Heb 3:3  but Jesus gets far more honor. A builder is more valuable than a building any day.
Heb 3:4  Every house has a builder, but the Builder behind them all is God.

Heb 3:3  For he has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who built the house has more honor than the house.
Heb 3:4  For every house is built by someone; but he who built all things is God.
Heb 3:5  Moses indeed was faithful in all his house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were afterward to be spoken,
Heb 3:6  but Christ is faithful as a Son over His house; whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the glorying of our hope firm to the end."

5 comments:

Rev. Olu Omidiran said...

Hi Mama,
Amen and Amen! Thanks so much for the word of encouragement.
Love, Olu

Anonymous said...

You have NO idea, how I needed this Word! IT is so right on for me! It really, really spoke to me. In fact it really shook me and went deep inside. Thank you so much for being obedient to post it!
God Bless You.

Anonymous said...

Dear Nancy, thanks SO much for these AWESOME WORDS, quickened to my spirit and blessing my soul.
Continue to have an Eph. 3:20 week!
Love and blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Right On!

Raymonda said...

Powerful! Right on! Right NOW word!!!