Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No Second Thoughts

Rom 11:29  (AMP)  For God's gifts and His call are irrevocable. [He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call]

Jam 1:17 (AMP)  Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].

I want you to know that I have planted good gifts inside of you.  I put them there at my pleasure and choosing.  Whether you choose to use them, develop them fully, and step into place of honor and favor that they will bring to you, is totally up to you. Remember that it is written, that through the Divine Power of My Son, I have given you all things that pertain to Life and Godliness.

Step into the greatness of My CALL upon your life! Stir up the gifts, the dreams, the talents that I Your God have placed inside of you!  I have called you to glory and virtue.  There is a mantle of holiness and life that I have enveloped you in.  It is My Life. The Zoe Life that I meant for you to live and move and have your being in.  It is found only in Me, by the Grace and through the Blood of My Son. 

You dancers, dance for Me! Musicians, play for Me! Singers, sing the songs that I give.  Business men conduct yourselves by My virtues and My way of doing and being right.  Godly principles never go out of style, nor bring you to ruin!

Let the earth see Me through you.  It desperately needs Me, and I need YOU!  So, GO! Shine on.
I haven't changed my mind at all. 




No comments: