Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Forward!


Spring: To rise or move suddenly and lightly as if by some inherent power. To come into being. To leap over. To sprout or grow. Top ascend. To climb. To rise, to go up over. To excel. To be superior. To be carried away. To be taken up into. To be inserted into. To bring forth. To make to grow again. To bud. To grow abundantly.

Num 21:17 Then Israel sang this song, Spring up, O well; sing ye unto it:

Isa 42:9 (AMP) Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isa 43:19 Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Isa 43:20 The beasts of the field honor Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen,



My people it is time to spring forward! It is time to arise with the inherent Power of My Spirit. It is time to speak to the dry places, and to sing out the Promises I have spoken and watch those areas become well watered lands in your lives. I Am on the move and you must move with Me. I am doing a new thing that will not fit into your box of past experience. You must perceive it and know it by your relationship with ME. Give heed to ME and your relationship with Me. Know Me and My Word and test all spirits. But do not fear! Rather walk boldly in the new day that is here. I have given you all that you need to prevail, if you will but avail yourself of Me and draw near.

For you say you have been in a wilderness, and a dry season. A season of great trial. Did I not tell you I will make a way in the wilderness? My covenant works even there and I will show you the course and path to take. Into the desert I bring prosperity and will flood those barren places with My Self. Beloved I DO wish for your soul to prosper! My covenant provides for you in every area, so that there will be no lack or barrenness. Only come unto me and lay down your preconceived ideas.

All of earth rejoices, even the so called dumb animals, because you flourish, for you are to have dominion and establish my kingdom here on earth. You are to rule and reign as Kings and Priests, you are to take up your mantle of authority. For too long My People who are called by My Name have been too timid and have not stood in their Priestly positions to declare My Righteousness across the land. I say now " Spring Forth!" For even as some nations set their clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time, and so alter the fabric of their societies time to embrace more hours of daylight, so too as YOU spring forward, you are altering the fabric of things seen AND unseen as you embrace more daylight within yourselves and create more room for the Light of My Glory to be seen and felt in this world.

Yes there will be opposition. You will feel it in the atmosphere, you will see it in outbursts in the natural, but even as gross darkness advances YOU are shining brighter and brighter providing a glowing beacon of hope, lighting the pathway of escape and keeping open the doors of entrance to the Kingdom so that many can come in. Stand strong! Spring Forward! Ascend above what you have known, above what you feel, above the lies the enemy tries to plant to pull you down. Arise shine! For the new day of illumination and happiness in ME is here! Step into it and know Me in My fullness and walk with ME in the midst of My Glory and see the great and mighty things that shall be!


1 comment:

T said...

WOW!!! What a powerful word! Thank you so much for not only hearing from God but for sharing what you hear.

Love you!

Teresa