Friday, March 19, 2010

Knots Prayer

The Knots Prayer
Dear God:
Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots that I have in my mind.
Erase the will nots, may nots and might nots that might find a home in my heart.
Release the could nots, would nots and should nots that obstruct my life.
And most of all, Dear God I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart and my life all of the 'am nots' that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought that I am not good enough. Amen.
Author known to God.

The Bible shows us people who at first thought they could not, should not, were not...and yet God used them mightily! Who, you asked? Glad you did!
Here's a few: Moses, Jeremiah, Gideon, Timothy, Sarah, Esther, Mary.

Some took a little more persuading than others.

Will you be persuaded that that not only is God able, but He has made you able also? You ARE worthy, loved, chosen, equipped, called, So answer! Hallelujah

No comments: