Sunday, August 2, 2009

Calling All Warriors!

Hello Beloved Warriors,

I awoke yesterday morning from a dream. I can only recall part of it, but the gist is that I was privy to some very confidential information about our military and had actually met with some very high up ranking commanders. They spoke of ( or I discerned) a covert operation about to take place. I saw the "base" if you will, it was in a very odd place - looked more like a swamp than anything else! It was right out in the open, like right under our noses, but if we did not know what it was for, one might think it was just a little docking place.

My first thought was to pray for our physical military,
and indeed I did put that forth to some. But then
another thought came to mind:

It was not just the physical military of the USA,
but it had to do with the Spiritual Army of the Lord.
Especially the part about being right under the nose
in plain view but unrecognized. God definitely takes the foolish,
weak and base things to confound the wise!


In one of the earlier blog posts, God was speaking about
His Bride being an Agent of Change.


Change must come from the spirit realm first to affect the natural.
But you know that. That is why the call to intercession.
We are the spies, setting up a listening post and
it will be revealed as to what is about to take place...for ill or good.

So then we will know how to pray and position ourselves.
Thank God, Jesus ALWAYS leads us in His Train of Triumph!


My Dad is An Apostle/Prophet to the Body. When I shared the dream with him at the end of the day (first time we got to talk) below is what he wrote to me:

Hello daughter,

Yes the Commander in Chief is making plans. But it is our Commander. The Generals are being called before the throne, reservists are being called up, those that thought they were retired are being re-activated. It starts with the remnant. This will be a war like no other. The army I have been praying about since 1990 is at hand. This is one reason that the Hispanic congregation is joined with us. God is moving in a mighty way. It is why doors have opened to you again towards Africa, but first the UK. This job that I am at is a temporary thing because preparation must be made and the funding provided. The prayer group I have been praying with on Saturdays is a part of this.

There are strategic gatherings all over the world as the Commander brings His army into the open. The current storm we are in is part enemy, part cleansing of the Bride, part boot Camp. This is why He had me start a Warriors boot Camp and gave me the outline.

(Prophetic Word flowed:)

"Listen my warriors! Your struggles have not been in vain. Your trials have sifted you in a way to separate the true warriors from the ranks. You have been called to a higher plain because I have a mission for you. You must stand strong and go forward. This mission is unlike any I have sent you on in the past. This mission will bring great victories if you faint not. Do not get weary in your prayers for the enemy desires to wear you out. Take your eyes off of the natural and see into the supernatural. Reach up, reach out and see if I will not deliver ALL of your enemies into your hands. The time for sorrow is past. The time for war is at hand. Cast out no one but gather them into my kingdom. Do not judge anyone’s value for that is my task. I can make winners out of losers. I can raise victory from the ashes of your lives. I am in process with a new thing. Say not “God is about to” in any area. Say instead “God is”, for I am about a new thing, it is springing forth NOW. No tomorrow, not in a while, but NOW. I AM!! I AM!! Stand where you are for I am sending orders to send you to where I have ordained you be for this warfare. Enter into MY war room and see if I will not give you direction. It is I that will order your steps. Take no care as to where you will go or how you will go or when you will go. Hear and obey and I will direct, I will guide, I will provide for every step of the way."

Daughter this hit me hard as I was reading your email. The Spirit is moving, the cloud is moving, the time is now.

Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear sister.

Praise the Lord. Indeed God is doing a new thing and the enemy is waging war but he lost already in Jesus mighty name!

Your Dad's prophecy has blessed me so much. It is like God gave it to him for me. Let us continue to pray for each other...
God richly bless you,

Love,

EG

Todd said...

Thank you, Nancy for this message

Todd

Carole said...

Considering the prophetic word to me, I am paying close attention to this one. Thanks Nancy.
Love and blessings, Carole