Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Word and My Name

Beloved when you speak My Word, you are breathing life into your very surroundings.  My Word holds all things together and is the cohesiveness of life!
For in ME you live and move and have your being.  My Words are SPIRIT and they are LIFE.  Release My Word with your faith and expect to see the performance of My Word in the lives and situations around you. For is it not written that My Word will not return to Me void, but it will accomplish that which I please,and make the thing whereto I sent it prosper?  

Likewise, when you speak My Name, let it be with purpose and proclamation! Let it be with Praise and Purity!  All of Heaven backs up My Name, so do not put it to shame with flirtatious, casual use.  

Remember how I changed Abram's name to Abraham?  This was because the saints of old did not live in the time that they could be born again. So I gave Abraham a piece of My Name and injected Myself into his name to change his image and who he was into who I said and saw him to be.  But you beloved, hae been changed from within!  You house within you the precious Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit!  You do not need a name change, for you have had an entire radical makeover!  You have been given a new heart, a new name in Glory, a new beginning to fulfill your Destiny and purpose.  And you don't do this alone, or by your own steam and power!  No, indeed.  It is by cooperation and partnership and fellowship with Me and by My Spirit working in and through you!

Glorious, is how I see you! And it is how I want you to see yourself- through My eyes, not the eyes of flesh or the lies of the enemy.  You do not yet see nor fully comprehend what it is that I am working out, but deep with in there is a work being wrought.  'Oh! But it is so slow you cry! I can only see the flaws!  I see how many times I still fall down!'  Ah, but beloved, look at how many times you have gotten up!  Look how many times you have trusted and how far that has taken you. You only fall when you begin to faint in your focus on and your faith in Me.   

All that you need, you will find in Me.  It is My desire to set you free- so come up higher, live closer to Me.  Shake loose from yourself, the doubt and fear, whisper My Name and you will find Me near.   A longing with in that you don't understand, is a Cry from My Heart piercing through contending for the heart of man.  It is your own soul groaning in reply, The Spirit within yearning to fly! It is at once pain and yet sublime, for it is the eternal struggle and question, will you be totally Mine? 

Ah Lord, what can I reply? Shall I like Peter brag of my love and undying pledge, only to falter when it came down to the edge?  Like David I cry, 'Try me and see if there be any wicked way in me!'  Like Paul when apprehended, I too want to apprehend You. I want to live behind the veil and see you face to face.  I am not content to stay in this place.  
I am a bride, love sick and forlorn, without your touch, your Presence covering me, I am naked and shorn.

Do not stand beyond my reach! Come! Speak to me in familiar speech. I long to stay in the secret place and gaze upon the beauty of Your face!  There to hear the lovely sound of Your Voice speaking to me, 
"Rise up my dove my fair one, come away with Me!"

Yes Lord, I will come, again and again. 
I will seek you out in the midst of the din.  
I will look for You, for I know I will see, My Beloved Bridegroom, who is waiting for me!


© NEM 2-11-2012

3 comments:

Raymonda said...

What a gift! What a blessing to start my day! Thank You, Lord!

Anonymous said...

I am refreshed in the Lord. Thank u for this faith-inspiring article-T, India.

Ola said...

Loved this Mama, Gospel Rocks through Mama. Wow!xxx