Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We Shall Dance!

 Our exuberant Bridegroom
longs for this day. 
This song has been ringing 
in my heart for two 
days now,so I am sharing 
it with you. 
Get up and DANCE 
before and 
Dance WITH the Lord!

                                 
Let him give me the  kisses of his mouth:  for his love is better than wine.
Take me away with You! Let's run off together!
An elopement with my King-Lover!
We'll celebrate, we'll sing,   we'll make great music.
Yes! For your love is better than vintage wine.
Song of Solomon 1:4 MSG


    We will dance by David Ruis

2 comments:

Raymonda said...

Nancy! I've been talking with friends about dancing with our Beloved... and just dancing myself as if He and I were in one another's arms! and not being able to picture His Glorious, Majestic, Beautiful face! I'm sure you recall the 1st time we heard this song, in Rutland, VT at conference with Bobbie Jean Merck!! Oh, I've been shouting, crying, dancing around listening to this! Thank you for posting!

Karen said...

Yes, our bride groom is coming and we will sing a new song to Him, enthroned in majesty and slendor, our hearts are all aflutter! His manifest presence will cause us to bow, but He will pick us up and say,:Not now."I pick you up and embrace you to Me. Oh, the joy and ecstacy He is our Beloved! Karen