Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Come Away with Me, My Bride-Guest Post Annetta P. Lee



Come Away with Me, My Bride



I am constrained by the love of the Bridegroom to scribe a recent encounter. I admit to being desperately hungry for more of Him, as well as needing the confidence that I am on target in pursuing His presence. During a twenty-one day fast, I sought the Lord for clarity in several areas. After ‘soaking’ in His presence I arose feeling fruitless in my endeavor. Even so, I’m here to say that awareness frequently arrives without perception.  Hours later, I experienced a multi-segmented vision that left me so shaken my husband, in his quiet way, proceeded in attempting to relieve my manner. 

I believe 2012 is primed for many such High Place Encounters by the saints. Are you hungry?

Come away with Me, My bride. Let us set in motion our elopement!”

Immediately my heart leapt with eagerness; so much so that I was unconscious to moving from one place in the realm of the Spirit to another. I did not ponder the meaning of the words spoken at that time. I simply pressed toward the Voice. It was strong, alive and resounded with a quality I recognized as that of my Lord.  

Elopement is defined as running away secretly to marry.

Then the Bridegroom took me on an expedition to distribute gifts and awards that had long been withheld from the faithful. His Love and Delight at lavishly giving was evident in the acceleration of showering those who had waited for His appearing…those who loved Him more than the stuff.

For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.  2 Cor. 11:2

After this, I ascended stairs to a beautiful chamber I somehow knew was a place of intimacy…our secret place. Though gently nervous, the setting was warm and inviting. Delight at seeing Him sitting in a separate area of the chamber engulfed my soul. I briefly watched as he studied pages in a book. While curious about its contents I craved his attention more.

Even so my eyes were summoned to partake of the detailed splendor of the suite, but my heart was upon Him whom I knew was patiently waiting. Through a sense of peripheral awareness I could see the chamber was lovely and decorated throughout with white and gold that appeared to actually breathe. But my eyes and heart was utterly drawn to Him!

Doubtful of words in my approach I voiced a question, the answer of which I already knew. When He turned I discerned that  He knew, and for a moment felt ashamed. 

His gaze, though gentle was intense…though convicting was non-condemning. Absolutely nothing could hide from this radiating expression so consumed with Love I thought I would melt. In that one look he said volumes I couldn’t begin to recount. The reverberation of His Love for me dug deep without hurting. In silent assurance, I was drawn to Him in the simple essence of a captivating stare from which I refused to disengage. 

I absolutely know His love for me! 

The next words I heard are for all who have ears to hear. “Beloved, I trust you with everything I have given you. You are created to reflect, reproduce, and reign. Step forth.”

A sense of normalcy pervaded throughout, and yet upon its completion I was struck with such a fearsome awe and exuberance I could scarcely speak. Indeed I encountered…I saw…I experienced…and yet do not have words to clearly express the dimensions of those precious moments. 

I sense that many have been instructed, like Abraham, to run away from the familiar and step into the new place already prepared. You are hesitating for fear you have not heard clearly, or you don’t know exactly how to proceed. I am impressed to simply remind you that you were not created to be a carbon copy of anyone. BE authentically who you are in Him, and you will indeed produce fruit from the union.
Three purposes of union with the Bridegroom are to Reflect Him; to Reproduce Him, and to Reign with Him. In order to do this, we must steal away (elope) and commune with Him alone. Beloved, indeed it is time to BE. He has equipped you with everything you need to accomplish that to which He has called you.  


Step forth!


·        that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.  2 Timothy 3:15
·       Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, Ephesians 1:3
·       I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10
·        For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.  Isaiah 62:5
·        For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:2

Annetta P. Lee   annettalee57@gmail.com
http://www.annettaplee.com/Blog.html  
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I treasure the text on your websites. Thanks for your time