Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

www.thequickenedword.com

Song of Solomon 2:4
(AMP) He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love [for love waved as a protecting and comforting banner over my head when I was near him].


Hosea 11: 4
(GNB) I drew them to me with affection and love. I picked them up and held them to my cheek; I bent down to them and fed them.

(CEV) I led them with kindness and with love, not with ropes. I held them close to me; I bent down to feed them.

Joh 16:27
(AMP) For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.

1Pe 5:7(AMP) Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. [Psalms 55:22]

Gods Valentine to us:
http://www.smilegodlovesyou.org/GodsValentine.html



1 comment:

Carole said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

Love and blessings, Carole