Monday, April 5, 2010

He's Alive in You!

To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion
by many infallible proofs, being seen of them
forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the
kingdom of God... Acts 1:3

This scripture came into my spirit as I was driving home from work tonight, contemplating how Jesus was ALIVE! And the question,
"what proofs do you have of Jesus being alive in you?"

Jesus gave infallible proof. That means there could be no
question about it, it could be believed and trusted as true.
He showed them it was He and that He WAS alive.

He is just as alive today. The question is, is there infallible proof that He is alive in YOU? (Or me for that matter.) He is still giving proofs today.

The proof is in changed lives! Healed bodies. Renewed minds through the power of His Word. Yes, Jesus is ALIVE! He is alive in me! I am not the same that I once was. Day by day I am changed into His likeness and I go from Faith to Faith, Strength to Strength and Glory to Glory.

Am I perfect? Far from it!
But am I changed and changing? Oh YES!

How about you? What is your story?
What is your HIStory with God?

What has He done for you? You know it is a good thing to remember how far He has brought us. So that when we meet that person that has no confidence that Jesus can change them, we can give an assurance and an answer for the Hope that is in our hearts.

What infallible proofs will you let Him work in and
through you today?

Peter the impetuous became Peter the partner with the Holy Spirit speaking boldly and not running away.

Saul the slayer became Paul the captive- captivated by His Love and a Bond Slave of the Lord.

Thomas the doubter became Thomas the dependable.

It goes on and on. Jesus changing the World, One Life at a Time. As He changes you, you become a world changer.

"Who me?" Yes! you! You have a sphere of influence. You have people who watch you. You may be the only Bible they read, the only Jesus they know, the one they see through your life. What infallible proofs is He giving that He is alive, as He lives in and through you? Selah.

Happy Day After Resurrection. He's ALIVE!

No comments: