Friday, January 1, 2010

Sharing Prophetic Glimpses of 2010

Happy New Year. New Life, new Growth, New Beginnings, New Levels and Glory to See. Hindrances removed, we're coming free! Hallelujah! Streams of Glory, His Presence seen. Living on the edge in realms of Victory

There are things I’ve been seeing in the Spirit realm concerning 2010. A new decade a turning a corner- Double Grace for the Race.
I saw green growth bursting through- popping out... I saw something punching through a piece of paper and I saw a boy with a slingshot and saw him pull back on it and let fly with his load and how it flew punching right through the paper (representative of barriers, barricades, blockages...) I sensed/then saw a desert gully like place and found myself praying for seeds that had lain dormant for years, prophesying they would begin to blossom and produce fruit and a beautiful fragrance.. The latter rain is coming to water seeds that have been waiting just for THIS rain. Things long forgotten, even unknown. Much has been said about latter rain already in years past... but I can only tell you what I saw, and what I am hearing and sensing. So I am sharing it with you:

There will be a setting in of people and things into place. And as these are set in there will be rapid growth and expansion happen. Consecration for Concentrated Growth. Chastisement and correction for Sanctification . Dedication to what I’ve said. Put it all together. The time is now. I have waited and longed for this Day to rain down upon you! As you step into your place, and are set into your purpose, you will blossom. Be ready to receive from my hand, more than you have ever known. You have taken the training, you have accepted chastisement, even remained steady when the enemy lobbed a few shots that found their target. You have grown and now it is time to come into your own in Me. Now it is time for you to
SEE. Your tears and prayers have not been in vain. They were heard and logged in Heaven. Now they shall return to earth bearing much power and fruit. For have I not said, My Word does not return to Me void? When you have prayed in accordance with my Word, you have released a force not well understood. But I send that Word where I will and lives are changed and walls do fall. Barriers and things that have stood between you and the goals and dreams I have given you- this year they are being removed. You will see them for the paper tiger that they are and shall punch through in Jesus Name.

This is the year to aim for the mark and hit it. Don’t be afraid. Stretch out. Pursue after the prize of the High Calling I have given to you. I am calling you into a deeper realm of Consecration and new levels of Holiness. This will require devotion and concentration. For those who have prepared it will be a sweet time. For some it will be uncomfortable as chastisement and correction will be necessary first so that they may flow in the latter part of this decade.

Mark well I am looking for a Holy Bride. Therefore I am bringing to the forefront leadership that will prepare her for Me. I am rearranging and shaking up and I am purifying even bringing out things so that they can be dealt with by the Blood and by My Word. Do not fear this, but rather relax and just respond to Me, trusting in My Love and Wisdom to deal with this things.

Seek Me for I am seeking those who seek ME that I may pour out the double. Ah, I hear your concern that you are not Worthy. Have you not been washed in the Blood? Is not my Son your Eternal Sacrifice? Then you are worthy! So now, walk before Me in a manner Worthy of this, living in union and communion with Me, and let the World see my Glory as it rests upon you and flows through you. Live Humbly, Walk Boldly, Declare Confidently My Kingdom, for I am invading your space with My Presence as never before.

4 comments:

Karen said...

This so ministered to my heart! Thank you for being a blessing to me and the Body! Karen

Joshua said...

Thank you mama for these prophetic messages!
I believe in these vision as I have always believed in your prophetic ministry!
I will give heed to the messages for this year!
Thank you Ma,
Joshua

Pastor Stephen said...

Bless you mama,
thanks for the word from the Lord today. I just thank the Lord because it is a confirmation of what the Lord has been sharing with me in respect of this year 2010.

It is a year of double grace and without limits. truly and surly we must get ready and be in union with Him, walking a walk of holiness in His presence.

Thanks be to God, the Spirit is indeed one. God bless you and a very happy, glorious new year 2010 to you and the family both in the USA and all over the world. May your light continue to shine ever so brighter in Jesus name Amen.

Son
Stephen

Annael said...

Happy year to you too. Thanks for this page, it's so white, I feel at peace, just by looking at it.