Sunday, July 12, 2009

Your Amazing Love

I woke up with a song playing in my head and heart this morning. It has stayed with me all day. I love to awake with a song in my heart, don't you? The song is
"Lord I'm Amazed By you." Lord I'm Amazed By you- How you love me!

Now you may ask, "Oh sister Nancy, what did God do to make you wake with that song?" It's not that HE has done any one thing- it is just the fact of WHO HE IS and HOW HE LOVES ME!

I love how uncomplicated children are. Direct, unsullied and open (until we adults mar them and bring our junk into their lives!) Too quickly they lose their innocence and learn the ways of the world, if they are not kept and guarded. But just watch them interact and play. They do not hide their approval or displeasure. They voice what is in their hearts right then. Feelings get hurt and tears flow. But an "I'm sorry" and they are all smiles again. They trustingly invite you into their world and share unreservedly. Do we invite Jesus into our world trustingly and share it with Him unreservedly?

Jesus said, in Matthew 18

1. At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

For a minute forget all that is pressing in and instead you press into the arms of Love and get swept away in His Love for You. You won't regret it. And maybe, just maybe, while you are there, you'll catch a glimpse of things He has in store and in mind to bless you and to cause you to be a blessing.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVkzdK6N20

1 comment:

Karen said...

Dear Nancy,

And a child would say,”Come play,come play. It’s ok to be free any play” I love to play and dance and run around and prance,because I know who loves me,

Come on and give Him a chance.”

Karen