Saturday, July 25, 2009

Late Night With the Lord

I was reading "Storm Warriors," by Mahesh Chavada last night. I didn't get too far because I got arrested by Love! I just got to thinking about HIS Love!

My Dad is ALWAYS pointing me back to YADA (The Hebrew Word for "knowing" or Intimacy in relationship with Abba) Absolutely Everything hinges on Yada.

Mahesh said this: (pg. 38)
"The degree to which you will walk in victory is equal to the degree to which you will develop an intimate telationship with your loving heavenly Father."
The following is what I wrote just before I fell asleep last night:

Love. Expressive, Collective Aromatic, Fullfilling,
Dazzling, Compelling.

Love tore off a roof (the 4 friends getting their sick friend to Jesus)
Love gave her 1st born to God. (Hannah)
Love risked stoning to carry Jesus (Mary)
Love gave all she had-2 mites. (The widow woman)
HE gave all HE had too!
Love constrains me, compels me, woos me, wins me.
Sends me.

What will you do for Love? For God's Sake?
What will you let Love do for you? Through you?
What will you receive, acheive that's already
been done FOR you?


Post thoughts:
Only God (LOVE) knows how HE will touch the World using my hands.


LET HIM.

Questions for you:

Make a list of things you can do - give them to God and ask Him to give you opportunities for Him to do them.

How do you see yourself? Now ask God to show you how HE sees you! Line up to His vision.

Prayer to pray:
Lord forgive me for the times I have called You a liar by not agreeing with You in what You say about me. Forgive my letting petty things and mean, small minded people get in the way of the Grandness of WHO YOU ARE. Expand me Lord! Help me take the limits off of You, off of myself! Lord I DO love You. Let that Love be reflected in everything I do. Let Love compell me not to answer back when spoken to harshly. The very essence of You coming through in every nuance, every action, every look. Slay the Old Man, drown him in Your Love till only the fire of desire for You remains. Amen.

No comments: