Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Expectation

Graphics by Brittni with permission http://www.brittnisisle.com

An Eagle Saint told me they were trying to sell a certain piece of merchandise. I asked what were they asking for it and they told me. I told them I would pray for the sale... which I did. Unbeknownst to them, I prayed and I asked God to Give them MORE than what they were asking for. Specifically $500 more than they were expecting. Later I wrote an email and asked them did they sell the thing? They wrote back and said "Yes, and I got $500 more than I expected." When I queried further I found out it was not $500 more than what they were asking... but they had set a price in their heart of what they were WILLING to take, albeit they were asking for more than that. So, they got according to their expectations.

Where is your expectation? What is your bottom line? What are you willing to "put up with" , or "accept?" What do you want changed? Are you talking with expectation of good or evil? What is in your mouth? It shows what is in your heart!


"I desire to bless you so much more than you have experienced. But sometimes my child, you limit ME by your low expectations. Do you think I cannot do it? Or just that I wouldn't do it for you? Come up higher! Come up to MY way of thinking. See it from MY perspective. It's a much better view from where I sit!"

Mar 9:23 (KJV) Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.


1 comment:

Pastor Rusty said...

Excellent daughter! A long time ago the Lord asked me "When will you stop moving the problem to your faith and start moving your faith to the problem?" When we move the problem to our faith we try to shrink it to fit where we are. When we move our faith to the problem, we stretch out our arms and hope against all hope. I am still working on this aspect, but have seen it work many times.