Monday, April 13, 2009

Commandment of a Dead Man

All authority in Heaven and on earth was given to Me.

So wherever you go, make disciples of all nations:
Baptize them in the name of the Father,

and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Teach them to do everything I have commanded you.

"And remember that I am always with you until the end of time."

Commands:

  • Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, all thy soul and all thy mind and all thy strength.
  • Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
  • Love one another as I have loved you.
  • Love your neighbor as yourself.
  • Receive ye the Holy Spirit.
  • And as you go, proclaim, saying, The kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
  • Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
  • This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
  • Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
  • Love each other. This is what I'm commanding you to do.

Rev 1:17b-18
I am the first and the last.
I am the Living One!
I was dead, but now I am alive forever and ever.
I have authority over death and the world of the dead.

"I am the first and the last," says the Lord God Almighty, who is, who was, and who is to come.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Praise God He's alive forevermore.