Sunday, December 30, 2012

An Encouragement by Rev. Olu



I shared this thought on Facebook, as I got inspired through a conversation I just had with my Mother-in-the-Lord, mentor and friend. It meant so much to me and do hope it does you some good. Be encouraged. Shalom!
"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness." (Micah 7:8-9). 

Hallelujah! In all your affliction, our Lord too was afflicted. He's very much with you in all your trials. He's not giving up on you! He's bringing you outta the pain and you ain't gonna be disappointed because He's already pled your case for you! Amen.  Rev. Olufunsho Omidiran

No comments: