Monday, November 26, 2012

Face Recognition

I've been sorting and cataloging photos for the past few days.  It's been so much fun!There are some wonderful programs out there to work with.  They even have "face recognition!"  That's not just high tech spy thriller movie-stuff anymore! Once you have tagged a face with a name, the program will continue to pick that face out in other photographs!

But it reminds me that God doesn't need face recognition programing!  He knows us by name, let alone by our faces.  How great is HIS Love for us!

Indeed, while you were yet in your mother's womb, I knew you and took delight in you! Psalm 139:15-16, Jeremiah 1:5.  Not only do I recognize your face my dear one, but I long to see it! Song 2:14 Come won't you, into the garden of My Love?
Come and share in delights known only to Me, but that I long to share with you!
Have I not told you if you will but call to Me I will show you great and lofty things that are hidden and unknown to you?  I have kept them fenced in and reserved for our time together that I may unveil them to you, my love.  Jeremiah 33:3 Amp.

For I delight in you. I delight to gaze upon your face, and study you as you work and as you sleep.  I long to share in the wonder of an open field of flowers, or the joy that a child finds in simple things like rainbows and caterpillars and puppy dogs.  My heart aches for you when you run, run run all the time and are so weary beyond comprehension, tired and stressed and burned out. This is not the life I intended for you, My Love!  But, I wait patiently for you to come to Me. To unwind and bask in Me.  I will wash over you and wipe away your cares, replacing them with the fresh air of the Wind of My Spirit.  I will refresh and restore your soul, if you will just come and lie down in the green pastures of my Presence and my Spirit and drink from the Water of Life... My very Word given to you!

You think you don't have time to come and be still in My Presence. But I tell you this my dear one;  "You don't have time not to!"  For in My Presence is fullness of Joy and it is where you will find the river that will carry you forth into My Purposes and plans for you!

So come and gaze upon My face, filled with love for you, and let me gaze upon yours...


No comments: