Sunday, July 22, 2012

Letter from Billye Brim about Aurora, CO.

Shalom, Prayer Force,
 
I've waited to post what I feel about the evil event in Aurora , CO.  The vast majority of society today would think my assessment the mark of ignorance.
 

But counting that true knowledge is what is written in God's Word, and that the most terrible
ignorance is the ignorance of what is written there, I think this may be what happened.

 
Aurora is only a few miles from Columbine...
When Rachel Teafatiller prayed about that tragedy, (she asked) 

"Lord, couldn't you have stopped that?"
"No. They have put me out of the schools," she heard.  But then she was impressed how people could stop such tragedies in their realms of authority by applying the blood. For instance, if they circled their schools in the mornings, drawing a blood line, nothing could happen there.
 

I think that what happened at Columbine was the result of demon activity in the two killers.
The two young murderers died physically and left earth. 

 
The demons that drove them were already the spiritually dead.  They did not, however, leave the earth.  Nor the area.

 
I believe that unhindered by those who could have bound them, they entered James Holmes.
Their methods of evil operation and murder were the same.



Candace Brim, Chip's wife, called me after she'd spend time in prayer the morning
after the theater massacre. She'd received the following from the Lord:

 
"I have My people positioned in places for purpose of protecting....
Pray....
Protection through the blood.
You live in a town or an area not by chance but because you are called as a soldier is called into battle.....so are you.
Pray!
Pray over your area
Surround it with My protection
Pray!
Don't grow weary for in due season you will see My Glory.
It is important you do not grow weary in what I have called you to do.
Take your seat as a soldier for Me
Strap on your armor of prayer and cover your area.
It is time to step up to a new level in Me in prayer for Satan knows his time is short.
For I am coming
My time is near
Take your seat
Position in Me



(after that came out in the HS, I just had a knowing that Satan is increasing his level of battle, therefore we must increase our level of battle)"
 

If you do not have Authority of the Believer by MacMillan, please get it and do page 27 every morning.
Also, my book, The Blood and the Glory.
We have both books. Just go to our web page. billyebrim.org
 

Thank the Lord, He has in the earth a Prayer Force.
We are praying for the families. For the comfort of the Holy Spirit.
And we are taking our places at the right hand of the Father
over our realms of authority.
 

Love in Him,
Billye Brim

No comments: