Saturday, June 30, 2012

POUR COLD WATER ON HER by Ola Oceans

POUR COLD WATER ON HER 

The London church is asleep, she is asleep. 
Pour cold water on her says the Spirit of the Living God

But she will be offended my Lord
Look she sleeps peaceably amongst the refuse around


I call it as I see it, I AM the Lord. Pour cold water on her. Who will stop the conveyor belt to the dead from working effortlessly; if not my Bride?

But she gets offended my Lord, she doesn't like to be disturbed see how she blends in amongst the rubbish she is at one with her surroundings.

Let her report the offender to ME
When a driver is asleep at the wheel. He will treasure a slap or shout that averts impending disaster.  He will thank God for the warning


Where do I pour the water Holy Spirit
Where do I aim for


Aim for the HEAD, so her eyes will be open.  Only then 
will she see clearly the squalor of her true condition
Then she will seek to bathe in My Presence and be truly clean 

without spot or wrinkle

Pour the water on her face, pour the water on her face, 
pour the water on her face My Beloved servant.

Pastor Ola Oceans

 <><  <><  <><
Ola Oceans is a minister and the founder of "Gospel Rocks!"
He is hosting a 5 fold Unity March in London, England today (June 30th.)
for the purpose of calling forth England's Prophetic Destiny and
turning the course of the Nation back to God. I prophesy it won't be his last
march, but the beginning of many and many new things for this man of God.
Nancy

No comments: