Friday, May 4, 2012

Ask and He Will Show You

His Word is His Will. His Character is flawless. His Love Unchanging.  His Desire is for You to draw close to Him, trust Him, love Him, know Him intimately. Cast off all hesitation.  When Moses dared to ask Him, "show me Your Glory Lord," HE replied, I will put you into the cleft of the rock and show you MY Goodness.

Jesus is that rock. The cleft is His side where the spear was thrust and out poured water and blood.  He has poured out His Spirit.  He shed His Blood to buy us back and to purchase every blessing that Father God originally intended for us to walk in.  God Put us into the Cleft of The ROCK HIS SON Christ Jesus, to SHOW us His Goodness.  The Book of Romans tells us God's goodness leads men to repentance.

I tell you now, repent and turn from your idols, your idleness, your fearfulness and faithlessness.  Be believing! Start receiving and walk in relationship with the Eternal God who has never given up on you!



Show me Your ways That I may walk with You Show me Your ways I put my hope in You The cry of my heart is to love You more To live with the touch of Your hand Stronger each day Show me Your ways!

No comments: