Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Love Envelopes You


Word given through a sister during the altar call on Palm Sunday.  It is powerful- let it wash over you and sink in! Be blessed dear ones! Love, Nancy

"You say to me, I love you Lord, but in your heart, you think "my love is so weak and frail". You hear the accusations of the enemy in your ear - he reminds you of the many ways that you have failed - your wrong thoughts, actions and feelings. I ask you this day to change your focus - do not consider your love for me. Your love will always fail. Your love will always fall short. So I say to you this day, to focus, not on your love for me, but on my love for you.

My love for you is perfect. I have loved you with an everlasting love! Greater love has no man than this, that a man will lay down his life for his friends. I LOVE YOU. The cross is the expression of my love for you, the cross is my bridge to get me to you. Wherever you are today, my love can get to you. You are in a place where you think that there is no way out. But I say to you this day that you cannot get so far away, you cannot get so low that my love cannot get to you. 2000 years ago, I saw you where you are right now and because of you, I became the way - so that I can get to you.
 
If you are lost, I am your way back to the father
If you are sick, I am your way to divine health
If you are lonely, I am your way to the father, who has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you
If you are depressed, I am your way to joy unspeakable and full of glory
If you are in need, I am your way to God's storehouse full of supply

The cross is my response, my answer, my provision for every need, situation and problem. When you feel alone, unloved, sick, depressed or discouraged; remember my my love for you. Remember the cross, partake of the cross. The cross is my price paid, for every need. The cross is profound evidence of my love for you. No one took my life, I laid it down. If I laid down my life for you, how will I not freely give you all that you need? Whatever you need, look to the cross, remember my love for you and receive the provision I already made. Because the cross is a declaration of my love for you - says the Lord".
 
Blessings,
Gloria Godson  
April 1, 2012 10:30 am Service
Word of Life Christian Center
854 Old Baltimore Pike
Newark, De. 19702

1 comment:

joseph said...

Thank you for your encouraging post. 'God's love will never fail'
Thank you
life Coach.Rev.Joseph Kattumattam.