Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cocooned in Him

Had a dream last night. I was so aware of being
cocooned in His Presence. I awoke with that
thought and feeling.

As I sought Him this morning the word "Refreshing" was quickened to me. Felt led to pray for
all of HIS leaders to be refreshed.
Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Teachers and Evangelists.
That they be refreshed. And then the Body of Christ as well.

Below is the flow of the Spirit as He led me to write, regarding that:

Refreshing. Cocooned in His Presence.
Beholding His Glory. Seeking His Face.
Washed in the Spirit. Refreshed and new.
Breakthrough to Him. Accessing the Grace.
Cooling the atmosphere with the rain
of His Spirit. Holy Ghost streams-
Water Flowing, Wind Blowing.
Riding on the current- Charged with His Love.

Prophesy!

"Hidden in Me you find the rest you need,
the Grace you seek, the Strength you lack.
Hidden in Me you can face Goliath.
From your vantage point in Me you can
see and I will show you
great and mighty things and
small things just for thee.

I delight to be Your strength, to hold you up high-
lifted by My Spirit and held by My Hand.

When you walk out of My Word and
do not abide in my Presence
you begin to lose ground and altitude little by little.

Stay seated with Me. Don't lose your footing or
give place to the enemy through busyness and
neglect of things Spiritual.
Rather, infuse the mundane
with the Spiritual.
Operate from the Spirit. I do.
Watch and see, then imitate Me."


Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

John 5:19 (AMP) So Jesus answered them by saying, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the Son is able to do nothing of Himself (of His own accord); but He is able to do only what He sees the Father doing, for whatever the Father does is what the Son does in the same way [in His turn].

No comments: